Computational Logic And Proof Theory: 5th Kurt Godel Colloquium, Kgc'97, Vienna, Austria, August 25 29, 1997 : P Roceedings
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 5th Kurt G'del Colloquium on Computational Logic and Proof Theory, KGC '97, held in Vienna, Austria, in August 1997.The volume presents 20 revised full papers selected from 38 submitted papers. Also included are seven invited contributions by leading experts in the area. The book documents interdisciplinary work done in the area of computer science and mathematical logics by combining research on provability, analysis of proofs, proof search, and complexity.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783540633853
- ISBN: 3540633855
- Publication Year: 1997