Computational Logistics: 9th International Conference, Iccl 2018, Vietri Sul Mare, Italy, October 1 3, 2018, Proceedings
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Computational Logistics, ICCL 2018, held in Vietri sul Mare, Italy, in October 2018. The 32 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 71 submissions. They are organized in topical sections as follows: maritime shipping and routing, container handling and container terminals, vehicle routing and multi-modal transportation, network design and scheduling, logistics oriented combinatorial optimization.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783030008970
- ISBN: 3030008975
- Publication Year: 2018