Computer And Cyber Security: Principles, Algorithm, Applications, And Perspectives
This is a monumental reference for the theory and practice of computer security. Comprehensive in scope, this text covers applied and practical elements, theory, and the reasons for the design of applications and security techniques. It covers both the management and the engineering issues of computer security. It provides excellent examples of ideas and mechanisms that demonstrate how disparate techniques and principles are combined in widely-used systems. This book is acclaimed for its scope, clear and lucid writing, and its combination of formal and theoretical aspects with real systems, technologies, techniques, and policies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Auerbach Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780815371335
- ISBN: 0815371330
- Publication Year: 2018