Computer Science Logic: 9th International Workshop, Csl '95, Annual Conference Of The Eacsl, Paderborn, Germany, September 22 29, 1995 : Selected Papers
This book contains a carefully refereed selection of papers presented at the 1995 Annual Conference of the European Association for Computer Science Logic, CSL '95, held in Paderborn, Germany, in September 1995.The 27 revised full papers included were selected after two rounds of reviewing from a total of 74 submissions for presentation at the conference and present the state-of-the-art in the area. Among the topics addressed are temporal logics, rewriting systems, deduction, theorem proving, process algebra, linear logics, proof theory, formal languages, and others.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783540613770
- ISBN: 3540613773
- Publication Year: 1996