Concert Favorites Value Pack: 37 Part Books And Conductor Score
(Essential Elements Band Folios). Organize concerts with your beginning groups quickly and painlessly with this marvelous band collection of arrangements from the popular Essential Elements Band Series. Featuring 15 titles that correlate with the playing levels from Book 1 of the Essential Elements Band Method, this collection provides a variety of styles perfect for that first concert experience. Includes: Let's Rock, Majestic March, When The Saints Go Marching In, Mickey Mouse March, Power Rock, Farandole, Jus' Plain Blues, My Heart Will Go On, Rainbow Collection, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, Drums of Corona, Laredo (Concert March), Pomp and Circumstance, Stratford March and Do-Re-Mi Kit contents: * 1 Conductor Book * 1 Full Performance CD * 6 Flute * 1 Oboe * 1 Bassoon * 6 Clarinet * 1 Bass Clarinet * 4 Alto Saxophone * 1 Tenor Saxophone * 1 Baritone Saxophone * 6 Trumpet * 2 F Horn * 2 Trombone * 1 Baritone B.C. * 1 Baritone T.C. * 1 Tuba * 2 Percussion * 1 Keyboard Percussion
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hal Leonard Corp
- ISBN-13: 9780634052170
- ISBN: 0634052179
- Publication Year: 2002
- Edition: PAP/COM