Configuring Internal Controls For Software As A Service: Between Fragility And Forgiveness
This book taps into an inherent paradox: with the ease of reliance on external, cloud providers to provide robust functionality and regular enhancements comes, as their very own audited service organization control (SOC) reports are quick to point out, the need for client organizations to devise and sustain a system of effective internal controls. By addressing the practitioner in the field, it provides tangible, cost effective and thus pragmatic means to mitigate key risks whilst leveraging built-in cloud capabilities and overarching principles of effective system design.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Auerbach Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781482259780
- ISBN: 1482259788
- Publication Year: 2018