Conjuring Spirits: A Manual Of Goetic And Enochian Sorcery
by Snuffin, Michael Osiris (2010)
Description: First Edition. First Edition. Published by Concrescent Press 2010 Very Good Condition. In our Fayette store. Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Sorcery, defined here as the art of conjuring spirits, is one of the traditional, core disciplines of magickal practice. The author cuts through the Gordian knot of complexity and obfuscation to present a much more direct approach to evoking Goetic and Enochian spirits.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2010
- Listing Date: 03/18/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A