Conquering Lyme Disease: Science Bridges The Great Divide
Written for the educated patient and health care provider, Conquering Lyme Disease gives an up-to-the-minute overview of the science that is transforming the way we address this complex illness. Brian A. Fallon and Jennifer Sotsky argue forcefully that the expanding plague of Lyme and other tick-borne diseases can be confronted successfully.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Columbia Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780231183840
- ISBN: 0231183844
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 1