Cook On A Shoestring
Making meals on a budget doesn't have to mean settling for the same boring, tasteless dinners. Sophie's inventive and inspiring ideas make the most of meals such as roasting a chicken and using the leftovers to make a variety of dishes from chicken, orzo and minted pea broth using stock from the carcass to shredded chicken quesadillas. She illustrates how to get the best from pantry staples such as pasta and canned beans, plus how sensible shopping can make the most of a few simple ingredients.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Natl Book Network
- ISBN-13: 201000000158
- Publication Year: 2019