Cooking With Cast Iron: Cast Iron Cookbook For Total Noobs
If you currently own a cast iron skillet, but have no clue on how to use it, then don't look any further! Inside of this cast iron cookbook, you will learn how to properly use a cast iron skillet to make some of the most delicious dishes you and your family have ever tasted. Inside of this book you will learn how to make dishes such as: - Classic Cast Iron Cornbread - Chicken Enchiladas - Berry Cobbler - Easy Macaroni and Cheese - Honey and Garlic Shrimp - Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie - Jerk Chicken and Rice - Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake - Rosemary Parmesan Bread - Apple Pie - Spaghetti and Meatballs - and much, much more! So, what are you waiting for? Grab a copy of this book and start cooking in your cast iron skillet today!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781978440067
- ISBN: 1978440065
- Publication Year: 2017