Copperplate Calligraphy From A To Z: A Step By Step Workbook For Mastering Elegant, Pointed Pen Lettering
Learn and perfect the classic, yet once again popular, script with this easy-to-use, full-color, and very modern guide. Pointed pen calligraphy doesn't have to be intimidating! This photo-packed guide breaks down every skill, step and stroke into easy-to-learn techniques. It shows you how to build a solid foundation in drawing beautiful letters as well as ways to add flourishes and embellishments to your personal projects. Nothing is overlooked, including: - Step-by-Step Instructions - Color Photos - Practice Pages - Expert Tips and Tricks - DIY Projects - Inspiration and Ideas
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ulysses Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781612438634
- ISBN: 1612438636
- Publication Year: 2018