Coriolanus In Plain And Simple English: A Modern Translation And The Original Version
T.S. Eliot said Coriolanus was superior to even Hamlet; Ralph Fiennes loved it so much he directed, produced, and starred in modern telling of the play. So if everyone loves it so much, why is it so hard to understand? Let's face it...Shakespeare can be difficult to read! Let BookCaps help with this easy to read modern retelling.If you have struggled in the past reading Shakespeare, then BookCaps can help you out. This book is a modern translation of Coriolanus.The original text is also presented in the book, along with a comparable version of both text.We all need refreshers every now and then. Whether you are a student trying to cram for that big final, or someone just trying to understand a book more, BookCaps can help. We are a small, but growing company, and are adding titles every month. Visit BookCaps.com to find out more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781475051742
- ISBN: 1475051743
- Publication Year: 2012