Corporate Globalization: Business Cultures In Asia And Europe
This book sets out to examine the question: Are there alternatives to US models of corporate governance for global players? Based on well-grounded concepts of distinct national and regional corporate cultures, created by different patterns of communication, negotiation and organization, 21 corporate histories - 10 from Asia and 11 from Europe - are reviewed.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Marshall Cavendish Intl
- ISBN-13: 9789812103734
- ISBN: 9812103732
- Publication Year: 2005