Cpt 2017 Express Reference Coding Card Oms/Dental
This double-sided, laminated coding card is designed to facilitate quick and accurate CPT coding by supplying hundreds of the most commonly-used CPT codes in dentistry and oral and maxillofacial surgery. This easy-to-use reference card allows healthcare providers and staff members to easily locate a desired code, which can then be referenced in the CPT(R) codebook.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Medical Assn
- ISBN-13: 9781622024254
- ISBN: 1622024257
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: 1 LAM RFC