Cranio Sacral Integration: Foundation
This completely updated and revised edition of the seminal foundation text to Cranio-Sacral Therapy presents a unique integration of a wide spectrum of approaches, providing practitioners and students with an up-to-date and authoritative understanding of the discipline. The book covers the fundamentals of theory as well as the practical skills and techniques needed to carry out Cranio-Sacral work and is colour-coded for ease of use. It includes detailed instructions for treatments, which are clearly explained in extensive case histories and full-colour photographs and illustrations. Based upon the syllabus of the College of Cranio-Sacral Therapy in London, UK, this is an unparalleled resource for practitioners of Cranio-Sacral Therapy and Cranial Osteopathy, and an essential reference for students.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Singing Dragon
- ISBN-13: 9781848193611
- ISBN: 1848193610
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2 REV UPD