Created For Belonging: Understanding The Longing To Feel Connected And To Whom
Ultimately, we belong to God. He created us. He loves us. He provided the world where we live for our benefit. He desires for us to be in relationship, first and foremost, with him and then with one another. We are created in his image, where, if we truly examine ourselves, we find that we cannot find any other way to discover our ultimate meaning and connectedness outside of being connected ultimately to God. Sin separates. Thats why God hates sin. He is a relational God, and he hates sin because it separates us from him. The study of psychology reveals to us the need in every human being to feel connected and significant, revealing that without them, the ability to thrive as an individual is hampered or may not occur at all. Coupled with Gods Word and the transforming power of the Holy Spirit, we can experience some life-giving truths about our need for belonging.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Westbow Press
- ISBN-13: 9781973633457
- ISBN: 1973633450
- Publication Year: 2018