Creative Cat Crafts
Even though cats are known to be independent, they often still like to play, scratch, and snuggle with their owners. Readers can show how much they love their cat, and cats in general, by enjoying the more than 10 superfun crafts in this book. Felt toys, a cat wand, and catnip blanket are just some of the fun results for kitty, while readers can enjoy making a cat frame and pillow for themselves. Age-appropriate instructions guide readers through each step of the craft as full-color photographs aid them through the toughest parts.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Gareth Stevens Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781538226100
- ISBN: 1538226103
- Publication Year: 2018