Creativity In The Air: Fifty Ways Music Can Make You More Creative
This is a book for anyone with a love of classical music who wants to enhance their creativity. The creative habits of great composers, conductors and musicians and the innate characteristics of music are used to demonstrate a great number of varied and creative principles and approaches that can be applied to everyday life and work.If you want to find out more about those who compose and perform classical music and how their habits and approaches can help you boost your creativity, read this book.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781508416340
- ISBN: 1508416346
- Publication Year: 2015