Criminal Procedures Prosecution And Adjudication: Cases, Statutes, And Executive Materials
For the Criminal Procedure II course, authors Miller and Wright present a tightly focused volume that addresses all the traditional 'bail-to-jail' topics. Derived from their successful comprehensive criminal procedure casebook, CRIMINAL PROCEDURES - Prosecution and Adjudication, takes a refreshing new approach to the subject. Carefully edited for coherence and quality, the book opens with the authors' widely praised chapter on defense counsel, followed by an examination of pretrial release and detention.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Aspen Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780735503298
- ISBN: 073550329X
- Publication Year: 1999