Critical Literacy, Schooling, And Social Justice: The Selected Works Of Allan Luke
"Allan Luke's work on critical literacy, schooling and equity has influenced the fields of literacy education, teacher education, educational sociology and policy for over three decades. This volume brings together Allan Luke's key writings on literacy and schooling. Chapters cover a range of topics and theories, including the development and application of a social and cultural analysis of literacy education and schooling; a primer on literacy as a social construction; classroom-based case studies of literacy teaching and learning; major theoretical and philosophic essays; practical programmatic work on school reform and enabling curriculum policies; and classroom approaches to teaching critical literacy and multiliteracies"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138294714
- ISBN: 1138294713
- Publication Year: 2018