Crooked Little Heart
"Imperfection itself becomes a kind of virtue, and gives Lamott's work the glow of truth." - BOSTON BOOK REVIEW "Anne Lamott is the two-way mirror of our hopes, insecurities, and cheating hearts, an astute observer of human nature... Crooked Little Heart is absolutely brilliant." - Amy Tan "Anne Lamott is a cause for celebration." - THE NEW YORKER Rosie Ferguson, in the first bloom of young womanhood, is obsessed with tournament tennis. Her mother is a recovering alcoholic still grieving the death of her first husband; her stepfather, a struggling writer, must wrestle with his own demons. And now Rosie finds that her athletic gifts, once a source of triumph and escape, place her in peril, as a shadowy man who stalks her from the bleachers seems to be developing an obsession of his own.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ulverscroft Large Print Books
- ISBN-13: 9780708958834
- ISBN: 0708958834
- Publication Year: 1997
- Edition: LRG