Crossing Boundaries For Collaboration: Conservation And Development Projects In The Amazon
Societal problems that require collaboration across boundaries are growing, but the issues, tasks, challenges, and strategic practices of partnering across divides often fall outside the technical skill sets of would-be collaborators. This book brings together knowledge from many disciplines and firsthand experience from conservation and development projects in the Amazon to elucidate the travails but also the advantages of collaborating across boundaries.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lexington Books
- ISBN-13: 9781498535663
- ISBN: 1498535666
- Publication Year: 2016