Cruise Of The Jasper B
Produced by none other than Cecil B. DeMille, this riotous silent comedy stars Rod La Rocque as Jerry Cleggert, a descendant of a notorious family of pirates forced to marry on the deck of the rotting "Jasper B." or forfeit a large inheritance. Jerry finds the perfect would-be spouse in pretty Agatha Fairhaven (Mildred Harris but the couple are waylaid en route to the important nuptials by a gang of bandits. The highlight of the comedy was a wild spree in a driverless taxi cap pursued not only by the gangsters but by local, state and Federal authorities as well. Needless to say, the exasperated couple manages to say their "I dos" right before the deadline. Leading lady Mildred Harris was the first wife of comedy star Charles Chaplin, a fact she reportedly never let anyone forget. Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Alpha Video
- UPC: 089218678096
- Region: Region [unknown]