A young boy, Julien (Thomas Gioria), and his teenage sister, Josephine (Mathilde Auneveux), become pawns in a bitter custody battle between divorced couple Miriam (L?a Drucker) and Antoine (Denis M?nochet). Miriam claims Antoine is violent, while Antoine maintains that his bitter ex has turned his children against him. Julien is caught in the middle of their manipulations and struggles to know who to trust. Directed by Xavier Legrand. Intended as a companion to his short film, "Just Before Losing Everything," with Drucker, Menochet and Auneveux reprising their roles. Jennifer Lackman, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: KINO INTERNATIONAL
- UPC: 738329233532