Cyanobacteria: From Basic Science To Applications
Cyanobacteria: From Basic Science to Applications presents the latest information and applied aspects on cyanobacteria in the microbial world. All chapters acquaint the reader on the characteristics and application of cyanobacteria in the welfare of human beings. As cyanobacteria constitute the most widely distributed group of photosynthetic prokaryotes found in almost all realms of the earth and play an important role in Earth's nitrogen and carbon cycle, this comprehensive book will help the scientific community explore the diverse mechanisms of cyanobacteria for the advancement of cyanobacterial abilities towards higher biofuel productivity, enhanced tolerance to environmental stress, bioactive compounds and potential for biofertilizers. Describes cyanobacterial diversity, stress biology, and biotechnological aspects of cyanobacteria in three different segmentsRepresents the global importance of cyanobacteriaProvides a broad compilation of research that deals with cyanobacterial stress responses in both controlled laboratory conditions and their natural environment
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Academic Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780128146675
- ISBN: 0128146672
- Publication Year: 2018