Cycle Of The Werewolf
by Stephen King (1983)
Description: Limited Edition. This hard to find limited edition is the perfect addition to any Stephen King collection! The dust jacket is worn and has some fading and tears. The book itself is a solid copy with bright, crisp illustrations. . Published by Land of Enchantment 1983 Good Condition. In our Turfway store.Dimensions: Quarto (9.5 x 12) Dust jacket condition: Good Spine notes: solid End papers: Illustrated by Writghtson, free of any markings Description: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1983
- Listing Date: 10/01/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A