D Day June 6 1944: Following In The Footsteps Of Heroes
To be used as a history book or as a guidebook for visitors to the battlefield, the authors use a compelling combination of background narrative and first-hand accounts in this lavishly illustrated guide that will touch every reader, providing a new perspective into the world's greatest ever seaborne invasion - June 6th 1944 - D-Day.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sabrestorm Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781781220047
- ISBN: 1781220042
- Publication Year: 2014