Da Ali G Show Da Compleet Seereez
A longtime favorite of British TV, comedian Sacha Baron Cohen rose to popularity via his hilarious alter ego, slang-spouting "hip-hop journalist" Ali G. By the time Cohen's Da Ali G Show was brought to America courtesy of HBO, the star had added two other alternate personalities to his repertoire: Borat, a chatty but incredibly na?ve Kazakstani TV personality, and Bruno, a flighty Austrian fashion reporter. Though highlights included such nonsense as Ali G posing as a recruit for the Philadelphia Police Department, the main attraction of the series was Cohen's satirical interviews of such high-profile personalities as Newt Gingrich, Ed Meese, and Buzz Aldrin, none of whom were aware that the whole enterprise was a big joke (and most of whom were outraged when their interviews were broadcast without their permission). The six-episode American incarnation of Da Ali G Show premiered February 21, 2003. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Springhurst
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: HBO
- UPC: 883929094554
- Region: Region 1