Dale County And Its People During The Civil War
Mary Love Edwards Fleming does a wonderful job of describing home life in rural Dale County, Alabama during the Civil War. She describes substitutes used for products no longer available because of the Union blockade, school activities, recreational activities, clothing, farming and many other daily activities. When you read Mary's memoir you feel like you are sitting on the floor in front of her while she gives her descriptions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781546971153
- ISBN: 1546971157
- Publication Year: 2017