Dan And Phil Go Outside
Since uploading their first-ever videos as teenagers, Dan and Phil have become two of the world's biggest YouTube stars, and now the humorous avoiders of human contact and direct sunlight have actually gone outside! While traveling around the world on tour, they have collected hundreds of exclusive, intimate and funny photos, as well as revealing and candid side-notes, to show the behind-the-scenes story of their adventure.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Hamburg Pavilion
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Random House Childrens Books
- ISBN-13: 9781524701451
- ISBN: 1524701459
- Publication Year: 2016