Dancing With The Diagnosis: Steps For Taking The Lead When Facing Cancer
"Dance with me," Cancer commanded. "No!" I shrieked in a fusion of fear and disbelief. I wanted nothing to do with this would-be suitor and surely couldn't comprehend why he had chosen me in the first place. Before I could make sense of the insanity, I had to realize that this dance was not optional. And so began Michelle Waters' dance with leukemia. In this book, Waters pairs her cancer experience with her expertise as a university instructor, and encourages readers to take an active part in their healing process through the use of effective, positive communication. This practical, colorful guide is an essential take-along companion for both those facing a life-threatening disease and their caregivers. Short, informative chapters filled with activities and inspiration make this a particularly useful and empowering read.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rising Star Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780933670105
- ISBN: 0933670109
- Publication Year: 2003