Daniel And Job
Jessica Drake's first job as an investigative reporter was to penetrate the cloak of secrecy surrounding the Rev-Tech Bionics Corporation. Everyone saw the government trucks going in and out of that facility. It was her assignment to find out why. Little did she know that one photograph taken there would send her life on a tangent far beyond her wildest imaginings. She would be chased, attacked, rescued and finally engulfed in a relationship with a mysterious and remarkable young man - and his rather sizeable dog - either of whom might just be connected with aliens... from outer space! While convalescing in Daniel's home, Jessica finds 4 old leather-bound booklets which provide the back-story for Daniel, Job and the alien characters: Kandar, Shahlaya and the Vargon. Although the premise is pure science-fiction, the story is also equal parts adventure and romantic-comedy. There are several love stories playing out: between the boy Daniel and his dog Job, between Daniel and Jessie and also between Daniel and his adoptive father. Eventually, it takes an alien to show us what he is willing to sacrifice for love.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bookbaby
- ISBN-13: 9781631925542
- ISBN: 1631925547
- Publication Year: 2015