Darien And The Seed Of Obreget
In the western lands of Telinoria, there lives a tree with magical healing properties. It has stood atop Videre Hill for centuries, curing and helping those in its presence. But now a battle has begun and its very existence is in jeopardy.Darien, safely returned home, increasingly struggles to find a balance between her need to express her creativity and her parents' wishes that she work harder to fit in and grow up. As she pushes for more independence from her family, her acquaintance with Miss Mildred strengthens into friendship.For her second quest, Darien must try to find the Tree of Healing and bring back some of its magic to restore Miss Mildred's powers. Will Darien be able to use the paints once again to reach the tree before it is destroyed forever? Will the determination of one small girl be enough to overcome the greed of two warring races? Join Darien as she avoids capture by the king's men, confronts hideous enemies, meets valiant new friends, and discovers that luck is not always what it appears to be.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Windhill Books
- ISBN-13: 9780984482870
- ISBN: 0984482873
- Publication Year: 2015