Data Analysis & Probability: Grade 5
Using the Standards--Data Analysis & Probability focuses on collecting, representing, and interpreting data and on understanding probability. Reproducible content and process-skill driven book focuses on thought-provoking and hands-on activities to practice each of the new NCTM math standards. Includes reproducible flash cards and a standards-correlation chart. Assessments and "Create Your Own Problems" pages also included.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Instructional Fair
- ISBN-13: 9780742429956
- ISBN: 0742429954
- Publication Year: 2005
- Edition: Workbook