Data Intensive Systems: Principles And Fundamentals Using Hadoop And Spark
Data-intensive systems are a technological building block supporting Big Data and Data Science applications.This book familiarizes readers with core concepts that they should be aware of before continuing with independent work and the more advanced technical reference literature that dominates the current landscape. The material in the book is structured following a problem-based approach. This means that the content in the chapters is focused on developing solutions to simplified, but still realistic problems using data-intensive technologies and approaches. The reader follows one reference scenario through the whole book, that uses an open Apache dataset. The origins of this volume are in lectures from a master's course in Data-intensive Systems, given at the University of Stavanger. Some chapters were also a base for guest lectures at Purdue University and Lodz University of Technology.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783030046026
- ISBN: 3030046028
- Publication Year: 2019