Data Interpretation In Critical Care Medicine
The management of critically ill patients not only involves a thorough daily review of investigations and monitoring. A detailed knowledge and understanding of data is crucial in the day-to-day management of patients in intensive care. With over 100 data sets composed of a brief history, relevant clinical findings, investigation and monitoring results, Venkatesh provides a source of real clinical data, with questions and answers, enabling you to tet and develop your interpretation skills.Answers with explanations follow each question, providing instant access to the correct interpretation and additional information to enhance the readers understanding. Important review for anesthesia and critical care personnel who need to know this information for practice or for exams.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann Medical
- ISBN-13: 9780750652735
- ISBN: 075065273X
- Publication Year: 2003