Data Management, Analytics And Innovation: Proceedings Of Icdmai 2018
The book presents the latest, high-quality, technical contributions and research findings in the areas of data management and smart computing, big data management, artificial intelligence and data analytics, along with advances in network technologies. It discusses state-of-the-art topics as well as the challenges and solutions for future development. It includes original and previously unpublished international research work highlighting research domains from different perspectives. This book is mainly intended for researchers and practitioners in academia and industry.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9789811314018
- ISBN: 9811314012
- Publication Year: 2018