Database Security: Status And Prospects
This book documents progress and presents a broad perspective of recent developments in database security. It also discusses in depth the current state-of-the-art in research in the field. A number of topics are explored in detail including: current reseearch in database security and the state of security controls in present commercial database systems. Database Security IX will be essential reading for advanced students working in the area of database security research and development in for industrial researchers in this technical area.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Kluwer Academic Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780412729201
- ISBN: 0412729202
- Publication Year: 1996