David Park, Painter. Nothing Held Back
by Helen P Bigelow (2009)
Description: First Edition. This is a now out of print collection of David Park's works and memoir compiled and written by his daughter Helen Park Bigelow. From the inside flap: "A half century after his death, David Park (1911-1960) is recognized as one of America's most important twentieth-century painters. He was the first of the brilliant post-World War II generation of artists to break with Abstract Expressionism's hegemony and return to painting recognizable subjects, most powerfully the human figure." . Published by Hudson Hills Press 2009 Near Fine Condition. In our Montrose store.Dimensions: Quarto (9.5 x 12) Dust jacket condition: Near Fine Spine notes: very light bumping to top of spine End papers: red, textured endpapers Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2009
- Listing Date: 11/25/2018
- Sold By: HPB Montrose
- Ships From: TX, United States
- Available Quantity: 1