David Skywalker Thompson: Basketball's Forgotten Legend
The 1970's and 1980's are often referred to as the "Golden Years" of college and professional basketball. During this time frame, some of the best basketball players of all-time were either in their prime or well on their way to accomplishment. Players such as Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Magic Johnson, and Julius Irving are just a few. Before there was the great Michael Jordan as a member of the famed North Carolina Tarheel basketball team, there was a man by the name of David Thompson. He would bring basketball to the forefront in North Carolina in several different ways. While David Thompson is often overlooked in comparison to some of the many great players in these years, his story is impressive in itself.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781548002022
- ISBN: 154800202X
- Publication Year: 2017