Davy Jones: Daydream Believin'
by Davy Jones (2000)
Description: First Edition. This is an 8 x 10 softbound book written by Davy Jones accounting his life and career. It also details events in his family life and career up to the time of publication. The book is inscribed by Davy to Caroline dated 05.24.2002. Published by Distributed by Hercules Promotions 2000 Near Fine Condition. Contains black and white photographs and images of memorabilia throughout. In our Fayette store.Dimensions: Signature notes: Davy Jones Carolyn With Love Always Monkees 5.24.02 Description: Paperback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 2000
- Listing Date: 09/28/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A