In the summer of 2012 June 13 would be forever known as dead Wednesday. The follow-up sequel to dead Wednesday, Dead land tells the story of a young man of how he survived the zombie Apocalypse. He encounters other survivors that tell their story of how they survived the horrible ordeals of their lives. In his travels of the highways and byways of the Lone Star State's, he encounters other people that are desperate to survive that are more dangerous then the zombies themselves.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781539151180
- ISBN: 1539151182
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: LRG