Dear Madam President: An Open Letter To The Women Who Will Run The World
An empowering letter from a former White House Communications Director, written to the first woman President, and by extension, all women working to succeed in any field, shares a forward-thinking framework of inspirational and practical advice on taking control of one's life and reevaluating women as leaders. 100,000 first printing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Grand Central Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781538713457
- ISBN: 1538713454
- Publication Year: 2018