Death By Stupidity: 1001 Of The Most Astonishingly Bizarre Ways To Bite The Dust
A collection of cautionary tales about the undignified ways you can kick the bucket - and they're all true. It includes stories of: the vegetarian who was killed with a frozen leg of lamb, the cyclist who swallowed his own dentures and the burglar who fell head-first into a toilet and drowned.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB North Central
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Prion Books
- ISBN-13: 9781853759710
- ISBN: 1853759716
- Publication Year: 2018