After his father's sudden death, Dave Ford returns home with his girlfriend to attend the funeral. There he reunites with former best friends Emily and Brian Nicholson, now married and very wealthy. They offer to help Dave fix up his father's house and their friendship is instantly rekindled. But when Emily and Brian's unstable relationship turns violent, Emily runs to Dave for protection. Despite warnings from an old friend that Emily may not be who she appears to be, Dave can no longer resist his feelings for her and they begin a passionate affair. But the truth unravels, friendships are destroyed and jealousy explodes as Dave finds himself tangled up in a deadly game with no way out. Deceit is a psychological thriller that tells a story of money, lies and obsession. (2006), C, 92min., NR, THINK Film.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: ThinkFilm
- UPC: 821575556750