Decorate With Burlap
Whether your home is cottage chic or traditional, the natural look of burlap adds casual style that's both modern and relaxed. Burlap's breezy charm and warm texture fit right in, from the kitchen to the bedroom. This inspiring book from the O'Neil Sisters (Jennifer and Kitty) shows that burlap is so easy and versatile you can sew it into curtains or cut it into a table runner. Dress it up with lace appliques for a garden wedding or shape it into roses for a rustic wreath. You can even personalize it with stamps and stencils for sophisticated accents that are one-of-a-kind, such as a vanity stool and a pocketed message board. Paired with basics like duck canvas and ticking, burlap has a timeless beauty that makes it a decorating classic.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Leisure Arts
- ISBN-13: 9781464706929
- ISBN: 1464706921
- Publication Year: 2012