Deep Blue: An Artificial Intelligence Milestone
A comprehensive and authoritative account of the creation, development, and actions of IBM's Deep Blue, a computer that defeated a chess grand master. Book details the AI technology and people involved in this technological triumph of machine over human gaming skills. Specialists and nonspecialists in AI and computer gaming will discover a fascinating story and account.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780387954615
- ISBN: 0387954619
- Publication Year: 2003