Deja Review Pharmacology
"Introducing the compact, essential pharmacology review students will reach for right before exam day This innovative new resource drills down to just the critical concepts needed to ace pharmacology course examinations and the USMLE Step 1. This must-have, portable study companion delivers all of the key pharmacology concepts in a quick-read, two-column "flashcard" Q&A format one that's specifically designed to facilitate maximum retention in the least amount of time. Ideal for last-minute review and filled with contributions by medical students, the book provides a practical, sure-fire way to self-assess strengths and weaknesses prior to test time. Focuses only on the crucial, need-to-know information for exam success. Two column Q&A format helps students work through questions instantly. Active recall questions allow students to understand, not just memorize, the content. Chapter-ending clinical vignettes offer useful preparation for board-style questions"--
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- ISBN-13: 9781260135671
- ISBN: 1260135675
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 3