Denominational Doctrines: Explained, Examined, Exposed
Denominational Doctrines deals with the most common misconceptions in the religious world today. Developed after eight years of daily, live call-in radio programs, it reveals Samuel G. Dawson's keen insight into many of the denominational doctrines and beliefs of those we try to teach. As a result of those call-in radio experiences, he put the information into book form to share more widely with others. While written in an accurate and forthright manner, Denominational Doctrines approaches those who are mistaken with kindness and love. Explained: Accurate quotations from official denominational sources show exactly what believers of the different philosophies believe. No one you are trying to teach can make a charge of misrepresentation. Examined: The denominational doctrines are compared with scripture to see if they are really true. Thus, the book teaches how to answer denominational arguments. Exposed: Not only are the denominational doctrines exposed as coming from man rather than from God, but the book makes a strong plea to the reader to become just a New Testament Christian.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781456377670
- ISBN: 1456377671
- Publication Year: 2011