Dermatology: The Basis Of Diagnosis And Treatment
Dermatology is the branch of medicine which diagnoses and treats conditions related to the skin. Some of the fields related to dermatology are dermatopathology, cosmetic dermatology, immunodermatology, teledermatology and dermatoepidemiology. Usually, the common symptoms of skin related issues are rashes, itchiness, dry skin, etc. This book provides significant information of this discipline to help develop a good understanding of dermatology. A number of latest researches have been included to keep the readers up-to-date with the diagnostic techniques and treatment methods in this field of dermatology.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Foster Academics
- ISBN-13: 9781632425386
- ISBN: 1632425386
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: LAM